Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Quietest Pencil Sharpener....

As a teacher, I know that sometimes the loud hum of a pencil sharpener can drive you crazy! Can I get an AMEN? Well, I was sent this little bad boy this past summer, and I LOVE IT!!! I was asked to review this sharpener on my blog, and so I am going to be COMPLETELY honest with you! First, let me show you some pictures of this adorable pencil sharpener!


Look how cute it is!! It also comes in red, black, and green!!



It is very small and attaches to the counter so easily!!



Here I am using the sharpener to give you another view of it!!



I was very pleased with how well the shavings STAY IN the little tray! I hate pulling the tray out of pencil sharpeners and the shavings going everywhere!! The shavings stay in this tray friends!! :) 


Isn't it cute?!? Guys, I am being serious when I tell you, I love this pencil sharpener! It is so easy for my students to use, and it is so quiet. I don't mind at all letting my students sharpen their pencils because I can't hear it! :) To prove how quiet it is, here is a little video my niece took of me sharpening a pencil. 



Now do you believe me?!? :) 

Go check out this amazing pencil sharpener friends! Just click the picture below! You will not be disappointed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment