Sunday, July 8, 2012

New Classroom Library Package!!!

So, lately I have been having a "creative block", but I finally got out of the funk and completed my newest project! I have these old genre posters in my classroom that I have been using for the past 3 years. I kept thinking all year that I wanted some new posters for next year. Well, I finally have some! My Classroom Library Package has more than just genre posters though!!! I am so excited!!! I now have a Fiction and Nonfiction header to go above the posters, 10 genre posters with definitions, book bin labels that MATCH the genre posters (YAY!), a student summary sheet that I plan on putting in their reading notebook for them to reference (and it matches the genre posters too!), and a fun introductory genre word search! I think I am more excited about this product than I have ever been about any of my products! :) I am hoping to post this library package in many different themes before school begins! Go check it out and let me know what you think! Just click on any of the pictures below to go to my TpT store! While you are there, follow me if you like!!! Thanks guys! :) 





2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I'm a new follower! i love your library package! It is now in my tpt wishlist! i love your blog already, because i'm always looking for more upper grades blogs!
    Allie
    The Gypsy Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I'm so glad you like my library package! Thank you so much! I am your newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete