Hey guys! Sorry I have been MIA for the past week or so....I have been battling with a 4.6 mm kidney stone! OUCH! I finally passed it though so I am feeling refreshed and ready to get back to my blogging!! WOO HOO!!
So, today I was
stalking reading one of my fabulous friend's blogs! Patti, from Tales From a 4th (and 5th Grade) Teacher joined a linky party for new bloggers! So, of course, I have to join in!! You should join in too!!! :)
Janis from Grade Three Is The Place For Me is a new blogger just like Patti and I, and she is hosting this awesome linky party! You only have to do 2 things to participate! First, you have to answer 5 questions about yourself:
1. what state you are in
2. your current teaching position
3. your teaching experience
4. when you started blogging
5. share a blogging tip/blogging resource
Then, you have to head over to Janis' blog and link your post up! :) SUPER EASY!
SOOO, here are my 5 answers:
1. South Carolina (GO TIGERS!)
2. 4th Grade (have also taught 3rd & 5th)
3. Starting my 5th year!!!
4. June 2012 (almost 1 month!!)
5. Learn all you can from the veterans! They are awesome!
Come join the fun!! HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE!! :)