Sunday, August 12, 2012

Back to School SALE!!!

Hey guys! It is that time of year again! It is the BACK TO SCHOOL SALE on Teachers Pay Teachers!!!


ALL of my items are discounted 20% off TODAY and TOMORROW ONLY!!! You can also use the code above BTS12 to get an additional 10% off!!! That is awesome!!! :) 

I also just added my newest item!!!

***ZEBRA THEMED CLASSROOM DECOR SET***




This classroom decor set includes all of the following: 

*Fiction and Nonfiction Headers
*Genre Posters
*Book Bin Labels
*Student Summary Sheet for Notebook
*Fun Word Search
*Writing Process Posters
*Six Traits Posters
*Hot Pink & Neon Green Alphabet (in manuscript and cursive)
*Nameplates
*Clock Labels
*Small Zebra Numbers
*Welcome Sign

Just click on any of the preview pictures above to go check it out!

I also have the Writing Process Posters and Six Traits Posters listed separately if you just want those items! I hope every has a wonderful Sunday! 

Here is the link to my TpT store if you would like to go browse!


No comments:

Post a Comment