Thursday, August 30, 2012

Zebra, Zebra, & More Zebra!!!

Well, for those of you who don't know, I LOVE ZEBRA PRINT!!! So, this week, I designed my very own zebra newsletter!!! This was my first time designing my very own newsletter, and I LOVE IT!!! I also watched a great tutorial that helped me learn how to make my file editable, so guess what?!? It is now available in my stores!!! WOO HOO!!! It is an EDITABLE template for those of you who are looking for a cute newsletter for your classroom! Just click on the picture above to go check it out in my store! 


I also have a great friend who translated my Zebra Classroom Decor Set  in Spanish for me! That is also now available in my store! It turned out super cute, and I am very excited about it! Just click on either of the pictures below to go check it out! :) What do you guys think? 



To celebrate my new, fun items, I thought I should have a GIVEAWAY!!! Just leave a comment with your answer to the question below!!! The winner will receive a $10 SHOPPING SPREE in my TpT or TN store!!! YAY!!!

What is my favorite subject to teach???

I will pick a winner from all the correct answers using a random generator tomorrow night at 9 pm!!! Happy Thursday friends! :)

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I will guess your favorite subject is reading. Out of all the subjects I teach, it is my favorite - so I'm taking a shot that it will be your favorite, also. Great zebra print collection!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Head on over to my TpT (button is on the top right of the page) and choose how you want to spend your $10! Then, e-mail me at polkadotsnpencils@yahoo.com to let me know what you have picked so I can e-mail you your winnings! Congratulations! :)

      Lacie Brown :)

      Delete
  2. Hmmm....I'm guessing Reading! I hope I win!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Head on over to my TpT (button is on the top right of the page) and choose how you want to spend your $10! Then, e-mail me at polkadotsnpencils@yahoo.com to let me know what you have picked so I can e-mail you your winnings! Congratulations! :)

      Lacie Brown :)

      Delete
  3. Definitely Social Studies.... it was my favorite in school too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to say Math! I hope I'm right....

    Katie
    kryan428@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll guess Math:)

    rmariemuniz@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite subject to teach is.....READING!!! Since only 2 people guessed it correctly, I am going to give you each a $10 shopping spree in my TpT store!!! WOO HOO! Congratulations Alexis and gdawg90! :)

    Lacie :)

    ReplyDelete